Tuesday 28 September 2010

To the right is my underwater themed poster that i created on photoshop. At first i wanted to choose to do a graffiti effect underwater but soon realised it wouldn't work as well as i thought it would so i decided to sink new york city into the ocean. First of all i got the picture of new york and put it as the background after that i added a layer mask for hue/saturation to make it blend in with the ocean colours. After that i added in the coral and just darkened them a bit as they were already the right colour. Next I put in the lights from the sky to give another effect to the image and finally i added the shark into the image to finish it off.

Next time I would choose to do a different image instead of the usual city sinking with fish. I would change the shark to a massive explosion going off underwater with graffiti on buildings which are collapsing and smashing i would also add extra effects like people dieing or running away and richocet from the explosion and the building. I would also add my human stuff into the image instead of the usual fish. I like my image but it could of been a lot better, the shark could have been blended in better and also the corals could have been a better shape and could have been together more where as now they are different images trying to be blended into one, I dont think you would recognise it until someone said but it's my work so i will notice everytime I look at it.


1 comment:

  1. I like what you have done here because it is quite similar to mine and also it looks pretty good and it looks like you've spent quite a bit of time on it.

    ReplyDelete